17 January 2022 9:00am - 4:00pm PST
Free Enchaînements for Teachers
In this course, participants will learn strategies for creating their own development exercises and enchaînements, with particular reference to music.
- To improve knowledge, understanding and skills in relation to the creation of development exercises and enchaînements for ballet
- To increase knowledge and understanding of music in relation to the creation of exercise and enchaînements
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Have knowledge and understanding of the principles of creating effective, imaginative development exercises and enchaînements
- Be able to apply understanding of music and musicality to the structuring of exercises
- Be able to use music, sounds and voice in the preparation and teaching of exercises and enchaînements
8 hours Time-Valued CPD
Members of the Royal Academy of Dance receive discounts on all CPD activities.
Terms and Conditions
|9:00am - 4:00pm PST||Members: $160.00 |
How to apply
To register, call 414-747-9060 or email email@example.com.