7 July 2023 10:00am - 5:30pm CDT
Introduction to Pre-Primary in Dance and Primary in Dance
The Introduction to the Pre-Primary in Dance and Primary in Dance Syllabi Teachers’ course is a one-day practical course in which participating teachers will gain a greater understanding of the content of the Pre-Primary and Primary syllabi level.
This course aims to give those attending a greater knowledge of the content and deeper understanding of the appropriate development required for success in the teaching of this syllabi level.
At the end of the course participants should understand the:
- Aims of the syllabi
- Learning outcomes and assessment criteria
- Choreographic content of the Primary in Dance examination and the Pre-Primary in Dance and Primary in Dance Class Awards
- Guidelines on how to develop movement skills, expression, creativity and a musical sensitivity in young children
- Teaching methods appropriate for the delivery of these syllabi
- Advice on preparation and procedures for the Primary in Dance examination and the Pre-Primary in Dance and Primary in Dance Class Award
Chicago, IL or Online via Zoom*
*A recording of the course will not be available.
8 hours Time-Valued CPD
Registration is closed.
Terms and Conditions
|10:00am - 5:30pm CDT||Members: $164 |