25 July 2022 - 28 July 2022 12:00 - 5:00 pm EDT
Grades 4 and 5 Introductory Syllabus Course (Hybrid)
A practical course in which participating teachers will gain an understanding of the content and choreography for the Grade 4 and 5 syllabi. Teachers will be provided with information relating to the examination criteria in relation to the necessary technical, artistic and musical aspects of the work.
To provide an overview of the two syllabi and equip teachers with a secure base from which they can expand and develop their knowledge in relation to the syllabus content
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Have knowledge and understanding of the development of the vocabulary, choreography and music found in the syllabus
- Have knowledge and understanding of four complete dances and an overview of the remaining dances for each Grade
- Have knowledge and understanding of the vocabulary used in Grades 4 and 5 in relation to the “The Foundations of Classical Ballet Technique” book
- Have an understanding of the methodology and processes of teaching Grades 4 and 5
- Have an understanding of the Mark Scheme and how it applies to the preparation of students for assessment: Examinations, Class Awards and Solo Performance Awards
The course is available to attend in person in Atlanta, GA or online via Zoom.
24 hours Time-Valued CPD
Members of the Royal Academy of Dance receive discounts on all CPD activities.
Terms and Conditions
For details on how your information is processed, please see the CPD Privacy Notice. Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
The online workshop will be hosted on Zoom. Zoom’s privacy notice is available here.
|12:00 - 5:00 pm EDT||Member: $480 |