16 June 2022 - 17 June 2022 12:00 - 3:15 pm EDT
Grade 2 Introductory Syllabus Course (Online)
A practical course in which participating teachers will gain a greater understanding of the content of the Grade 2 syllabus level.
- Provide an overview of the syllabus and equip teachers with a secure base from which they can expand and develop their knowledge in relation to the syllabus content
- Exemplify the required movements as notated in “The Foundations of Classical Ballet Technique” book
- Clarify the process, methodology, music and development of the vocabulary and choreography found in the syllabus
- Provide an opportunity for teachers to understand the Marking Scheme and how these apply to the preparation of students for assessment: Examinations, Class Awards and Solo Performance Awards
Participants will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the development of the vocabulary, choreography and music found in the syllabus
- Knowledge and understanding of the dances from Grade 2
- Knowledge and understanding of the vocabulary used in Grade 2 in relation to the “The Foundations of Classic Ballet Technique” book
- An understanding of the methodology and processes of teaching Grade 2
- An understanding of the mark scheme and how it applies to the preparation of students for assessment: Examinations, Class Award and Solo Performance Awards
Online via Zoom
8 hours Time-Valued CPD
Registration is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
For details on how your information is processed, please see the CPD Privacy Notice. Please also read our Terms and Conditions
The workshop will be hosted on Zoom. Zoom’s privacy notice is available here.
|12:00 - 3:15 pm EDT||Member: $160.00 |